- We reap what we sow in life - both on the individual level and corporate/national level.
- The little-known Austrian or classical economic model is the best economic model (see also Austrian School of Economics). According to Ron Paul, Austrian free-market economists use the following common sense principles:
Most other models of economics (including the Keynesian model) are flawed, because:
- You cannot spend your way out of a recession.
- You cannot regulate the economy into oblivion and expect it to function.
- You cannot tax people and businesses to the point of near slavery and expect them to keep producing.
- You cannot create an abundance of money out of thin air without making all that paper worthless.
- The government cannot make up for rising unemployment by just hiring all the out of work people to be bureaucrats or send them unemployment checks forever.
- You cannot live beyond your means indefinitely.
- The economy must actually produce something others are willing to buy.
Commodities have good fundamentals, and their prices have been manipulated downward through high frequency trading (HFT) and derivatives.
Stocks and the US dollar have been manipulated upward through HFT and derivatives.
Wall Street naturally dislikes commodities, since it competes with them, so it tends to belittle them.
The US dollar has been devalued so much due the excessive printing of paper not based on gold or silver, that unless a drastic reversal is enacted, it will be replaced at some point.
Most mainstream media is controlled by elite bankers, who don't want the masses to know what's really going on.
Central bankers hate gold and silver, because these expose the fraud of their fiat money.
The best financial advice is from older men who care about small investors, who are not receiving commissions and who have a good track record for at least 10 years.
- They encourage deficit spending so as to stimulate the economy.
The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender. (Proverbs 22:7 NKJV)
- They encourage people and governments to pass on debt rather than wealth to the next generation.
A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children. (Pr. 13:22a NKJV)
- They encourages people and governments to become wicked.
The wicked borrows and does not repay, but the righteous shows mercy and gives. (Psalm 37:21 NKJV)
- They promote dishonest money and stealing of wealth through the printing of fiat currency
Dishonest scales are an abomination to the Lord, but a just weight is His delight. (Proverbs 11:1)