If you have a problem with a low credit score with the three big credit rating agencies (S&P, Moody's and the Fitch Group), then there is a good chance that you can get your credit rating fixed.
If having a good credit rating is something that might be of value to you at this time, then
seven things are helpful to know:
- Most large creditors in the US usually have insurance to cover their losses when people fail to pay back what they owe, so they usually don’t lose money.
- When debtors cannot pay on time, large creditors can often sell the debtors’ files to collection agencies for pennies on the dollar. This means that if the collection agency can cut a deal with a debtor for 40% or 50%, they can still make a 90% profit. They will probably never tell the debtors this, though, since they want to bargain for as much as they can.
- Social security numbers were not originally meant to track “credit worthiness”, so there are loopholes that can be exploited legally ... at least for now.
- There are people called credit fixers who know what paperwork to do and whom to submit it to.
- The US government is now making plans to replace the three big credit rating agencies in 2015 with their own in-house government agency that will monitor all credit in the US, so the window of opportunity for
credit fixing will close in 2014.
- According to V, the US government will probably bring back debtors prisons.
- According to former high level US intelligence asset named Jim Garrow, the US government is preparing to make it easy for anybody to borrow money from them (just like they made it easy for people to buy homes 10 years ago) and thus make them debt slaves.
- V does not disclose his real name, because he was a high level banker dealing in strategic and rare earth metals. He quit when he realized how corrupt the western financial system is and how it is ready to collapse. He has a web site,
http://roguemoney.net/. He is also an expert on financial history and geopolitics.
- Jim Garrow worked undercover for the USG for 40 years in many countries. While in China, he helped save the lives of 30,000 Chinese girls who would have otherwise been killed or left to die. His web site is
http://www.pinkpagodagirls.com/. He knows a lot of people behind the scenes in US and foreign intelligence. He was fired in October 2013 for exposing Obama’s consolidation of power, stating publicly that the new litmus test for high ranking US military officers is willingness to shoot American citizens. Since Obama became president, he has ousted 200 high ranking officers, and I’ve heard that they are planning to try to overthrow him.